Monday, July 9, 2007

Boy Wonder

We have tub toys, lots of tub toys. Some are letters and numbers made of foam. Junior saw the letter "Z" today, and said "Z". Then he said "Z, Zeebah! (zebra)" Once more, I am amazed. He also made a long string of noises this evening that sounded awfully like "I can climb [into my ] chair all by myself." Freaky-deeky!

New game: playing with a sand sifter in the tub. The sieve goes up against daddy's face, and daddy blows air through the holes, making junior laugh and yell "Daddy windy!"

He has commandeered a toy monkey that I got as part of a birthday present. That's okay.

Oh, and if we don't get the crib mattress lowered down to the last notch soon, Boy Wonder will be able to throw his leg right over the rail and climb out anytime he wants. He climbed the changing table over the weekend.

No comments: