I'm posting this everywhere so I don't miss anybody.
I have a couple of bags of boys size 3T clothing to give away.
Bag One has jeans, khakis, and corduroy pants.
Bag Two has shorts.
Bag Three has pajamas for all seasons -- some short sleeves, some short pants, some winter zip up footies, some winter two-piece (some of the winter stuff is christmas-y, and there are hidden treasures in here -- retro rocketship pj's, robot pj's, flannel Thomas the Tank Engine pjs, and some multicolored striped pjs with a 50's car on the top half)
I also have a pullover OshKosh navy blue sweatshirt and shark themed swim trunks with t shirt.
I think there is probably a winter coat or two hanging around too; there's definitely a pair of 3T snow pants.
Most of this stuff is from OshKosh or Carters. Wear varies, as he had some favorites.
If you know ANYBODY who might want this, let me know. Otherwise it will be Freecycled or given to charity.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Maggie gets it all!
Post a Comment