Today I was going to go out and get A's haircut and maybe try to get a suit jacket for a work photo that I have to sit still for on Wednesday.
Instead I have built lincoln log houses and forts for Playmobil roman gladiators (A calls them knights) and rearranged the furniture in his bedroom. The trundle makes arranging furniture harder than you'd think it should be. Oh, and I tried to convince him that he'd like Strawberry syrup (fresh strawberries sliced up into some strawberry preserves, then heated for a minute in the microwave) on his pancakes, but he took one look at it and demanded the Other Syrup.
The raised garden bed got set up yesterday; the daddy sprayed the grass in it with RoundUp and covered that with dark garbage bags. We'll let it sit a little while longer and then dump dirt in it, maybe tomorrow. I need to buy a couple of tomato and pepper plants, but we have seeds to plant for pumpkins and carrots and green beens and watermelons. That should fill up a 4' x 8' area pretty well.
Sunday, April 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment