Friday, June 19, 2009

this and that and the other thing

The kid spent about an hour in the community pool this afternoon. He had a good time in the water.

Yesterday he saw a Kinderman performance. He even remembered Kinderman from last year (that was when he learned how to take a bow.) Last night he regaled us with a hearty rendition of "She'll be coming around the mountain" because that's one of the songs Kinderman performed.

When we went past the volunteer fire house today, we saw a truck with its ladder extended out all the way. That was pretty cool.

I think he'll be getting a shorter summer hair cut tomorrow. He hates washing his hair, and I'm getting tired of wrassling him to get it clean. Don't worry ladies, it won't be a buzz cut, just shorter. The curls will grow back. :) I get my hair cut & colored tomorrow too. I do these things if I actually remember to make an appointment before leaving the salon / office / etc. I don't know why its so hard for me to remember to call and make appointments otherwise. I need a personal assistant. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I Love hearing my little buddy singing. He also has a terrific memory - can't pull anything over on him (dag nab it!)

Gam Mom