
My Princess birthday cake. Please note that the Birthday Cake Icing Bandit (aged 3 and a half) struck before I could take a picture. I think he was trying to break in through the door. He picked this one out for me with his Daddy.

We went to watch the fireworks at Ft Meade. We took some glowsticks to play with while we waited for the show to start. He's wearing a lovely necklace and pendant, and is using a bracelet as a nose ring for Mommy. He liked the fireworks, but not the darkness. He wanted to leave about 3/4 of the way through, then got mad when we left because he wanted to stay. It was late. He was tired. He screamed and cried all the way home, then fell asleep in my arms when I rocked him to calm him down.
4 comments:
Man that is one heck of a cake, I am so jealous....
ajean
What a great bday cake! Sounds like the 4th was a great day for your little guy!
Special cake for a special Mommy!
Grandmom
And he picked it out entirely by himself (he also knows exactly what cake to order for his, and my, birthdays.
Post a Comment