Friday, May 7, 2010

Mother's Day (just a little early)

The kids at preschool have been working on Mother's Day projects and songs for weeks. They had a party for their moms today. I'm just going to show off my kid's hard work here! :)




In case you can't read the words:

Meet My Mom
Her favorite food is blueberries.
My favorite thing to do with my mom is hug her.
My Mom is good at using scissors.
My Mom's name is K@hy.
I love my Mom because I like her.



He got this for reading all of the sight words on an assessment given today! He was very excited and proud of himself.

7 comments:

Aunt Diane said...

Very creative projects and I love that his mommy is good using scissors and giving hugs. Quite an accomplishment for A to get 100% on reading his sight words. Takes after mom and dad. Thanks for sharing. Is the bunny a pet or a wild bunny in your yard?

Aunt Diane

Pirate Ninja Mommy said...

The bunny was a wild baby in J&S's backyard on Easter Sunday.

Anonymous said...

What a cheerful little one you have, Kathy! Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Just so you know, Grandmom Birdie is your Aunt Barb! :>)

Pirate Ninja Mommy said...

I thought it was you!

Anonymous said...

You now have some priceless artwork to frame. 'A' is doing really good work and his Pop Pop and Grmom are really proud of him. Best presents I ever received were made by childlren.

Keep up the good work 'A'

SuwaneeBarb said...

Alex is one happy sharp little fellow! I love hearing about all the things he does!