Sunday, June 5, 2011

no new kittens yet

No new kittens, not yet. Nobody's ready. I was going to visit a rescue show today, just to look, but A flat out told me "no". He's not ready. Daddy-O got a weird look on his face too, so I dropped the subject. We spent the afternoon at the Baltimore and Ohio Railroad Museum instead. We had a nice time. I am pleasantly surprised by how many words the kid can read -- he knew "Danger, Keep Off" without even a hint from the grown-ups. He was tackling some other signs too.

So anyhow, Yoda, Obi Wan, and/or Leia will have to go home with somebody else. The Feline Rescue Association in Pikesville is taking care of them for now, so they are in good hands.

** (Monday) Found out today that people had applied for them before I could have done it, so they would not have been mine anyhow. **



No comments: