Bruticus has a cold. He was very clingy and easily upset today. Cousins "T-Bill" and "Little Hokie" have been sick since Monday. I suspect Bruticus was laid low by LH (a kissing bandit apprentice) or by picking up germs while baby wrestling T-Bill. Took forever to settle him down for sleep tonight. I have a humidifier running in his room, so maybe he'll sleep okay. Last night he was up every two hours or so from coughing.
Neighbors threw a block party this afternoon -- the equivalent of a lower budget wedding reception -- catered food, live music, a big tent. We went for about 30 minutes or so before Bruticus had a meltdown, and we came home. At least now we're not antisocial, just harried parental units, a socially acceptable Label.
Game last night went well, even if I goobered at running Chalcus and so he didn't get to be a hero. Ranya kicked butt. No spare time for drama, psycho or PC to PC. OH! I made puppets. Sort of. More like modified paper dolls. They were pretty good pencil drawings until I ruined them by coloring them in with erasable markers. Excuse me. Scented erasable markers. Then they just looked cheezy, and smelled of vanilla, cherry, and something blue.
One last thing: the bathroom scale is not in need of new batteries. It did not lie. I'm now below pre-preg starting weight. Yay me!
Saturday, July 8, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment