Monday, September 3, 2007

Foodie

Found out this morning that A. really likes Boca Breakfast Patties. He was stealing bites off of my plate. For breakfast he will also eat fruit, yogurt, scrambled eggs with cheese (kind of an omelette, I guess), mini pancakes, french toast strips, cheerios, and scones. Sometimes he likes waffles, other times he passes right by them. I'm not sure if he's had bacon yet. He didn't like regular sausage the last time we tried it. For some reason I think he'd like Canadian Bacon.

Yesterday he had a really good time playing with a dog named Molly. She is a very energetic dog and jumped a lot, so we had to manage that a little bit, but once she calmed down a bit everything was good. He tossed a ball for her and fed her scraps of meat and cheese and crackers, so she was glad to hang around with him. I think this child will have his own dog someday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Captain Curleyheadhas a delightful appetite! Never met a child who likes such a variety of food! Compliments to Mommy and Daddy!

Gam Mom