Saturday, September 29, 2007

No rest for the wicked

This morning, A told me and his daddy to [w]ake up! " 'ake up, Mommy! 'ake up, Daddy!"

Other words/phrases... Santa Claus (I'm in trouble now!), moving truck, "Ready to go now".

He visited Gam mom for a little while this morning. His cat friend Olie helped him to color. Olie got to use the green crayon. A. knows where to find the pretzels at Gam Mom's. Even I don't know where to find the pretzels there!

We saw about six fire trucks go to the back of Gam Mom's neighborhood; there was probably a kitchen fire in one of the townhouses, and they send out a lot of trucks when townhouses are involved, in case the fire spreads.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"A" gave Olie the green crayon and the cat held it! Wowee, I'm going to be rich - a cat who can color! I tried giving Olie a different color but "A" told me, 'green Olie' and he should know. They are great companions!

Gam Mom