After I picked up the Young Master from daycare, we came home. We were getting things out of the car and saw that the little boy ("C") across the street was home and outside. C is only a couple months older than A. Jr seemed to want to go check it out, so we walked across the street. The two boys sort of played together with a soccer ball, alternately kicking and tossing it, taking turns with it too. I guess this is how friends are made?
I am worried about my California relatives. They are smack in the middle of the smoke and flames from all the fires in San Diego county. Some have had to evacuate already. Its scary.
Oh, and I need to take my car to get my brakes checked. The noise isn't going away.
Monday, October 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment