Halloween.
A dressed up like a dragon, and was very cute. Pictures will follow as soon as mommy chills out.
We took some pictures, went to a couple of houses, got some candy, came home. Gam Mom and PopPop brought him a pumpkin balloon and took more pictures. The bad part came when we took him inside. It was bedtime, and little Mister did not take a nap today (he's been fighting them again), and the storm hit very quickly and violently. He cried and carried on, and we had a battle which began over lollipops. Bad mommy wouldn't let him take any to bed with him. Bad mommy took them away when she put him in the evil bathtub to wash him off because he was sticky from having them. And when I say "them", I mean a whole bouquet of little dumdum lollipops. Bad Mommy had to diaper and pajama him too. He fought me every inch of the way, and generally carried on like a lunatic. It wasn't pretty. I want a combat medal.
Wednesday, October 31, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment