Jr helped PirateNinjaDaddy to bake some things this morning. PNDaddy wanted to make some bread in the breadmaker, so we let A pour the different ingredients into the pan (just like Mouse in "Behsht Moush Cookie" (Best Mouse Cookie, a book he likes to read at bedtime)). When that was done, he wanted to cook more so we got out a package of vitamuffin mix and let him mix and stir the ingredients for that too. He also got to put the cupcake liners into the cupcake pan. When we were done, he exclaimed "I did it! I cooking!"
We decorated the tops of the muffins with some mini chocolate chips. My child takes after me so much its frightening. A couple of the chocolate chips made it onto the batter, but most of them wound up in his mouth (one for the muffin, 5 for me...)
Oh: new politeness emerging! The past couple of days he has been saying not just no, but "No, No thank you!" That's one I have to credit to the daycare lady. She's real good about teaching basic manners and cleaning up after yourself.
He's also going nuts over pictures "Shanta Cwaus hoho" lately.
I made the Wonder Pets cape for him. The instructions said to make it 27" long, but I was afraid he wasn't tall enough to wear that length, so I made it 22" long instead. I need sharper scissors before I try to make another one. He likes it, at least to look at it; I tried to put it on him but he ran off yelling "noooooooooo" (add your own doppler effect for realism.) We'll see if I can actually get it on him later today for GK's birthday party. She wanted a costume / dress up party, and I was afraid the dinosaur costume from Halloween would be too warm with him running around with the other kids. We still might resort to the big straw hat and a flannel shirt.
Sunday, November 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love the hair cut. Its perfect for Alex.
I check your blog just about everyday, love listening to the stories of how Alex is growing . I also watch the blogs for Trent and Ethan, This blog bit is great.
Maybe a little chef hat and apron is something Santa should bring? Wouldnt that make a cute photo.
a jeanne
Post a Comment