Recent Phrases:
o-kay-mom-mee
I love you!
oh yes!
==========
We received our first Christmas card for the 2007 season today (the prize goes to Aunt Sue!). They sent a photo card with all of the California family. A was very interested in the card, so I pointed at the faces and identified each person. Then I asked him "Which one is Audrey? Which one is Aunt Sue?", etc. Grats, guys, he knows your faces!
==========
On the way home tonight I deliberately drove around looking for houses with Christmas lights turned on (before 5 pm that's not an easy trick). A got very happy looking at all the "pretty trees! lights!" I think our tree is going to have to go up very soon if I'm going to keep this guy from going nuts. He knows it is in the basement, and he wants lights.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Kathy, I think its lovely how you make your afternoon drives home special for both you and Alex. After working all day I say kudos to you for having the energy and creativity to think of field trips too
a jeanne
Post a Comment