OK. Jr is currently 5th on the list for toddlers (pre-2's) at the daycare center where PirateNinjaDaddy works. I think things break open when the 2 mark is hit, so that's only 6 weeks away. Problem is that the Daycare lady he currently sees needs to have surgery in February, so I have to be absolutely certain that we have coverage for those 6 weeks she's unable to provide care. She gave me a list of several names, so maybe I'll see if they're available for backup purposes.
At least --IF he finally gets admitted into the work daycare program -- I don't have to be the bad guy. He'll just be there, and won't go back to the other place. I just wish I knew for sure that he was going to be there in a month and a half or so.
Tuesday, December 4, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment