The Kid woke up this morning with an awful barking cough, so I took him to see a pediatrician. No bacteria, no strep, just a stupid mildly inflammatory virus and a runny nose. His ear hurts a little, but there was no sign of infection there, and there is no fever. I gave him some Children's Motrin and that seems to have helped a lot. He was really cooperative --and what is it with this business of kids becoming doggies at the doctors? Suddenly he was doing the same thing E did a couple of weeks ago! Oh, and my Weight Watchers body scale is showing the same numbers as the doctor's scale. He weighs 37.1 lbs.
Anyhow, the result of all this is that he got an unexpected day off / at home. I think he really needed it, because mostly all he wanted to do was cuddle with me on the sofa. We watched dvds all day long.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
The sweet joy and comfort of cuddling with a small child! Enjoy!!!
Gam Mom
Post a Comment