Tonight, I put my two year old to bed for the last time.
Tomorrow, he will be a three year old!
Today we took in some Jello cups to share with his classmates as a birthday treat. He was very excited about it all day, and was very proud to pass the jello around. Then he got to come home early, which made all the other kids jealous. They know who leaves in what order, and get upset when the order is disrupted.
PirateNinjaDaddy is putting together the tricycle tonight, and I made a little Dora cake that will be just his. We have a bigger store-made cake too with Lightning McQueen on it, but he kept saying he wanted a Dora cake. I tried to get a Dora cake from the store, but that has been discontinued! I wound up buying a couple of 6" pans (I felt like I should have been using an EZ Bake Oven!), some green buttercream icing, and a Dora topper from Cakes Plus.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Happy 3rd Birthday Curlyhead Grandson! and what wonderful years these have been! Thank you for all the love, happiness, hugs and kisses! PopPop and Gam Mom love you very much!!!
Happy Birthday Alex, have fun at your party.
Love,
aunt jean and uncle bob
Post a Comment