I haven't been posting as much. As the boy gets bigger, there are moments when I wonder if I ought to be writing things down in a place as relatively public as a blog. That said, here's some stuff that is safe to share:
Yesterday, he put on a pair of Groucho glasses and declared in a deeper, "grown up" voice "I'm a professional!"
His favorite meal lately has been 1/2 tuna fish sandwich on the same plate with 1/2 jelly sandwich. Yum?
He's still working on his floating skills in swim class.
He has a flashing blinky light thing that he got from DEA agents at a Baysox game. He holds it up and declares "This is mind control!"
He has a girlfriend. If anybody bothers her, he told me he's going to "leap into action." Oh dear.
Field trip to Clark's Elioak Farm last Thursday (he loved it). Birthday party last Saturday. Swimming on Sunday. Field trip to the petting farm at Blob's park on Monday. Field trip to the Firefighter's Museum on Tuesday. Kid's Cooking class starts on Thursday. Mom is exhausted.
Monday, October 11, 2010
self censorship and other things
Labels:
field trip,
fire truck,
food,
friends,
funny,
girls,
swimming
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
This is an issue- privacy is so important
Post a Comment