The daycare lady said Jr had a rough day today. Or he gave her a rough time today. Maybe it was both. He had a lot of temper incidents, and didn't really eat much. I got him to eat a banana and a couple of bites of other stuff, but his appetite was definitely off at dinner. He was grumpy and bossy at me too. I'm not sure if he is just being an almost 2 year old or if maybe he's getting sick. He went to sleep pretty quick though, so at least that is going right.
He got in trouble at daycare earlier in the week because he pulled the other little boy's hair. Now, I know its wrong, but I have to admit that deep inside I cheered a little bit, because the other little boy is a biter. I call him Dracula. Dracula can be a stealth biter; sometimes he gets Jr and the daycare lady doesn't even see it, she just knows that Jr is crying. I find the marks later on A.'s back or shoulders. I'm wondering if Dracula didn't try something, and if Jr finally fought back. If that's the case, I forgive him his little transgression.
Friday, August 31, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I think Capt Curlyhead finally had enough - who likes to be bitten. Dracula has learned that crying gets the attention regardless if he was the agressor or not. More power to our little Captain.
Post a Comment