Saturday, November 21, 2009
Santa Baby
I played the "Santa" card Thursday night. The kid was being Rotten, and I feel slightly awful about having to resort to that measure, but dang! that dawg can hunt. Its a shame Christmas is such a short season! Kiddo snapped into line pretty quickly after I called the Claus on the telephone. Santa (Grandmom) was nice enough to tell me to offer him a second chance -- if he was good, all would be forgiven and forgotten. It worked.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Last year we bought the "Elf on the Shelf" book. It's super cute and Ethan loves the book. It comes with an elf that you place around the house. The premise is that each day he changes locations in the house and is watching you. You nsme your family's elf (our's is Snickerbells)and he comes for a visit each year.
Post a Comment