Wednesday, April 2, 2008

before I forget

Shopping for clothing this season has not been a pleasant experience. Its awful when you need new things and have the money to buy them but can't find a darned thing you like. Everything seems like it is either all Jackie Onassis jacket or an ugly color/flashback to the late 60s and early 70s. The Jackie style looks nice on the hanger but not on my body. I finally broke down and went to Columbia mall, where I bought myself some new clothes at Talbot's Petites.

I got a red dress that made me feel real swooshy and purty the minute I put it on, and a blue dress that wasn't quite as knockout (the red being a tough act to follow) but it still fit perfectly and looked good. Best part is that it was all on sale! One of the dresses was half off because I bought two things!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey watch out there , as a child of the 60's ,70's I take exception. What is wrong with bell bottoms, leisure suits and nehru collars.



a jeanne

Anonymous said...

nice dresses ! And even better you were able to buy on sale!
HAve you seen the latest Land's End catalogue? They have some nice clothes the cut is not so snug that it shows every bump ~ A. Sue